SANDY WANTS
To be your loyal fan (Only if you are Tyne Daly or James Spader)
Babies (I've had enough, thanks)
To Fly (Yes, I have always wished I could fly)
To Extend the restraining order (this is for all the bees out there----STAY AWAY FROM ME!)
A "nip/tuck" boob job (nah, I'm good)
To Make it Happen
SANDY HAS
The Beetis (if you say so)
More to Want--(want in one hand and spit in the other)
Possibly the best opening moment (you betcha)
Spyware (Darn straight, and I see you)
Left a heartbroken Quiznos (I'm sorry, but I had to leave you Quiznos. I'm in love with Wingers)
A free "Speerit" World (is this a foreign spirit world?)
Got a "Round Tuit's" Dreambook (and you should see what that Round Tuit put in its book---woohoo!)
SANDY MADE
A "Bee Sting" drink (Yummy, I think)
A beautiful page for someone (What can I say, I have talent)
Someone wear a Christmas hat (and he/she looked really strange)
Someone join Facebook (Yeah, I wanted him/her to deal with that crap)
SANDY DID NOT
Make $400 million on a Vietnam Water Deal (I got nary a cent)
Cause hauntings (No way Jose)
SANDY IS GOING
Broke by degree (Duh!)
on 70 (give or take a year or three)
Above and Beyond for family (Right)
The distance (inch by inch)
SANDY HAS GONE
Bowling
Shopping (fun, fun, fun)
Home (and on that note I shall end this silliness and say a big TTFN)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well now, aren't you just a complex character!
Fun template site isn't it?
Post a Comment