Friday, June 6, 2008

Facial Hair


Just wanted to let everyone know how nice I look with my new facial hair. After all the lecturing I did, and being mean and nasty about peoples' problems with it, I decided that I should have to suffer the look and feel of said hair. It took me no time at all to grow it. I just removed it from David Letterman's face, recolored it, and voila! I am thinking that I will shave this hair off. Of course, I can shave it off with photoshop, but that's neither here nor there. Rachel, do you love it? Am I not gorgeous? Do you think that lots of nice old men would enjoy kissing me? Woohoo. Anyway, here I am in all my bearded glory. Enjoy! TTFN.......

4 comments:

Luana said...

Do you need a job? I hear Wal Mart is hiring! :-)

smellnat45 said...

take your glasses off for the picture then redo it, need to see who you look like

Sandra D said...

I don't wanna

Rinny said...

Guess I don't need to go to the circus or carnival as I have now seen the bearded lady.