Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

Today I slipped on spilled coffee and fell flat on my tusch. It was terrible. the floor cracked (because this house is in great disrepair) and I got a huge crack in my tusch. Ouch!!! What? I already had that crack in my tuschie? I didn't know that. Why didn't anyone tell me? I never look at the back of myself, so how was I to know? In that case, April Fools! I did know I had a crack. Perhaps I should start "cracking smiles." there are a whole lot of people in this world who do just that these days. So, why shouldn't I? I'll tell you why. My smile is much too broad and long. But, I do have dimples. Dimples are sweet. April Fools again. I won't crack a smile for anyone. Yes, yes, I PROMISE!!!!!!!!

On another note, Luana told me how to add pictures at the side etc. So, I added pictures. Some are not recent enough, but I will do better in the future. Isn't that grand? TTFN

No comments: