Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Turn to Play

This of course is not going to be as good as Rachel's. For one thing, I had difficulty finding all the actors or well knowns. Not everyone can look like a celebrity. So, I am doing my best. I'm also not doing everyone. Someone else is quite welcome to add others that I may not have included into their "life stories." Or you can find an alternate celebrity whom you think looks more like you or someone I have included. Have fun.....I do not know why some of these people would want to play our parts anyway. We have a combination "Soap Opera/Boring" life. Don't worry, I can always add to the story line and make it much more interesting and unbelievable. Wouldn't that be fun? In fact at some point, I may even add my grandsons. They do play a part in my life story. I am not "beginning at the beginning." It begins in the year 2000. Tis why my father is not included. Actually, this whole thing is a farce. I got tired of finding photos and quit while I was ahead. But, I shall pretend. And, so it begins.........Since this is my story, I shall start with myself.....
Although I resemble both Lee Remick and Candice
Bergen, I am choosing Tyne Daly to play my part.

This will be Maria Montesorri's first acting role. I am certain she looks forward to playing Madre. They do look similar.

James Stewart will be reborn as himself. At his rebirth, unfortunately he will be at least 60 years old. His second life will not give him many added years. But, then how many people get such a gift anyway? He should be thrilled to live again. He will rejoice at the thought of playing my big brother Ricky Ticky. Lucky man!
Heather Locklear will be taking the role of Grace. she has agreed to dye her hair and cut it too. They have the same smile and facial structure, so once her hair is cut and dyed, she will look even more like Grace. Playing the wife of James Stewart makes her little heart go "pitty pat." Heather always idolized him. So, she jumped at the chance to play Grace.

Victoria Principal has agreed to take the role of my big sister Kris. She said it will give her the opportunity to discover the joys of smoking, She has refused to change her hair color to salt and pepper, but I am certain she will do the part of Kris real well.

Finding someone to play the part of Susan was difficult. Since the role is limited, I had to find an actress willing to take a smaller part. Janene Garofalo (whoever she may be) has agreed to play Susan. She will do it to the best of her ability.

Several athletes came forward when the try outs for the part of Jeff were called. Derek Jeter seemed the most excited. He's not getting paid a whole lot for this role, but he will gain some much needed experience. He will discover so many things in this role. He will have to pretend to feel the effects of head surgery, shoulder surgery, becoming a grandfather, dealing with unruly teachers and many other things. He has decided to learn by example. He may follow Jeff around on a day to day basis and copy his expressions, copy his moves, his habits etc. He thinks it will be great fun.

Glenn Close will be playing the part of Debbie. She brings years of fantastic experience to this role. Playing Debbie will be interesting. she is looking forward to teaching Derek Jeter a thing or two.

Even though her hair is a more natural color, Katie Couric has accepted the role of Luana. She said it should be interesting learning to be a weirdo. But, she also wants to get away from news casting too. Playing someone who likes to embarrass her daughter by picking her up at school with tampons in her ears or boys underwear on her head will make her laugh a lot. In this world of problems, it will be a blessed relief.

I don't know Mini Anden, but she will be taking the role of Ernin Lavernin. She won't have to cut a whole lot off her hair, but will do so. She hopes she can do well amongst such stars as James Stewart, Glenn Close, and especially Tyne Daly. She is encouraging me to get this movie started ASAP.

Matthew Perry will be playing the role of Timothy. Won't that be fun? One of our favorite "Friends" stars is going to be a part of this movie. This is just getting so exciting.

Playing the part of Smelissa is Alyson Hannigan. She has refused to cut her hair, but that will make Mike happy---both Mikes in fact. For her part in this movie, she will keep her hair back or up, and like Melissa will display several hairstyles throughout the show. Don't worry, Melissa will always be underfoot to give her direction on everything. She will learn a lot playing this role. She'll love it!

Mike is playing Mike. Actually Michael Douglas will be playing the role of Mike Rosas. Mike D is excited. He gets to play against a younger woman again. His wife better watch out. Alyson may make him feel even younger than she does. He's an experienced actor though and should bring a real flair to the role of Mike.

Taking the role of LaeLoni is Camilla Belle. I am certain that Loni will be thrilled at the thought of having someone a bit older play her part. I don't know Camilla, but she will be a breath of fresh air in this movie. Isn't she pretty? But then, isn't LaeLoni pretty? I think Camilla is going to enjoy playing the part of an obnoxious, but loving teen. She remembers that true life role well. She's still young.


"Who would a thunk?" Freddy Prinze in the role of Robert? Unfortunately, without hair Robert no longer looks like Quentin Tarrantino. Or maybe that is fortunately. Quentin isn't exactly the most handsome man on the block. Freddy Prinze is better looking than Quentin for sure. Without hair, he looks older too. So, I am thinking he will play the part of a dad quite well. Being the little actor that he is though, Rob will most likely be hanging around and telling Freddy....."No, do it this way, do it that way." Or maybe....."I should have done the role myself."


Anna Sophia Robb (not an actress I am thinking) has accepted the part of Sadie. Sadie is going to have a ball watching her do it. And once in a while Sadie will be allowed to wear a blonde wig, and act as Anna's double. Of course, if Sadie does a better job, and wants it, she may play herself. She will really, really want to act beside Freddy. "He's so cute."

Taking the role of Sophie is Dakota Fanning or her sister Elle. Elle is closer in age to Sophie, but her smile isn't quite as infectious as Dakota's. We will do what we have to do. Perhaps we'll need to take Dakota through time, and make her younger once again. But being a teenager now, she will probably fight that idea completely. Elle will probably have to take the role.

My BFF, Kristi will be played by Pat Benetar. Yes, I know, she is a singer. But, she will bring a fresh feeling to the role of Kristi. One has to know Kristi. It was between her and Naomi Watts. I decided to choose Pat. However, should Kristi want to choose the person who will take her part, I'll allow that. After all, I chose Tyne. Why shouldn't my BFF be able to have a say? So, this means that Pat may not be taking the role after all.
Miss Kittie Katt will be playing herself. She refused to have another cat audition for her role. Those who even made the attempt were promptly smacked around by her. The other cats waiting in line headed for the hills. They were so terrified of "Miss Psycho Cat." I certainly do hope that she behaves herself on the set. But one never knows. She is the boss after all....

Anyway, here it is for all to see. Now that I have chosen some of the actors to play the parts, I'd better get started on the actual writing of this movie. Nahhh, I think I'll let someone else do it. This has already been too much work as it is anyway. My grandsons have been left with the task of playing themselves, and there is no way Josh would want to do that. Matt is too busy with Kim to take part, and so......Sorry, YOU ARE ALL FIRED.!!!!!!!!! Go home. Audition for new roles in other movies. Or just go enjoy the money you have already earned. Whatever. I'm outa here......TTFN

7 comments:

Luana said...

I had Lee Remick all picked out for you in the one I am working on. It is quite a bit of work though so I don't know if I am going to actually do it. I tore my photo albums apart looking for pictures. I hate the thought of finding the right album to put them back into. Anyways, it would have been an interesting movie if you went ahead and did it.
##### GET RID OF THE WORD VERIFICATION ON THIS BLOG COMMENT

Kris Jones said...

I didn't want to go to the trouble that you did so mine is a shortened version. Very shortened!

Sandra D said...

I got rid of the word verification thing....had to look for it.......so ######### to you Luweiner

Luana said...

Good job Jeanne. No more word verification. Hippity Ha Hoo!

smellnat45 said...

where in the heck are Matt, josh and nick, come on now...

Rachel said...

Mathew Perry does resemble Timmy in those pics. He always reminds me of the ex (Brendan).

Are those two pictures both of Tyne Daily? Is that first one a younger photo? Whoever the first one is totally reminds me of you.

Sandra D said...

The first one is lee Remick. I was told a long time ago that I resemble her. She and I do have similar smiles.