Saturday, April 5, 2008

Getting Old


Matt came into town to get fitted for a tux. It's nearing prom time. So, his grilfriend Kim came with him, and they stopped to see us and allow us to meet her. She seems nice, and she's cute. They did make me feel old though. The last young man in my life to get a tux was Robert. Now it's a grandson. It's just very different when the grandkids get old enough to date. Debbie and Jeff were high school sweethearts who are still together. You didn't know that did you? Not a single one of you was aware of that. I had to remind all of you. That's why I am here. "Ohohoh, yes I'm the Great Reminder--ooooooo--oooooo"-----Sorry, I like to sing even if the words are not the right ones. Anyway, if Matt and kim last as Jeff and Debbie have, then good for them. If they don't (as most don't) then Kim is the one he will remember forever. Isn't that just sweet?




Anyway Matt and Kim have even talked about marriage someday. I just cannot put up with that. They need to cut it out cause Matt is just a baby. I know. I have the videos, and he's just making noises, putting his baby cereal upside down, and rolling around in his walker. He's falling asleep in his high chair, and trying to walk. That was just yesterday you know? Babies cannot go to proms and discuss marriage. It's sick and wrong!!! Anyhoo, from this old person to you------here is my BABY grandson's pic.......

5 comments:

Luana said...

Hey Jeanne,
Matt needs his bangs cut. And tell your stinkin daughter Smell to put something on her blog.

Sandra D said...

You tell my stinkin daughter to put something on her blog. Right now she is in Utah, and she has been since Wednesday. Rachel took hers and Mike's pics today. I don't think she gets on line when she's there. She's going home tomorrow sometime. Maybe she'll look at her blog and add to it then....So thar!!!!!!!

Luana said...

Rachel emailed me some of the pictures of Melissa and Mike. They are cute. She took some of LaLaney also, and they are cute, and so am I.

Sandra D said...

Mom likes me best, and I'm as cute as I can be......Pbbbblllllttttt!!!!!!

Luana said...

You're as cute as you can be? Well, that's not saying much since you are extremely limited on how cute you can be!