
Since Luana decided to try blogging, I thought that maybe I could do the same. So, here I am. I want you to know that Mom Likes Me Best! Just ask me, and I will tell you it's true. Aside from that, I am quite tired. I may not be as weary as our sister Erin, but I am falling down tired. Oh wait, isn't that supposed to be "falling down drunk?" I'm not that. I'm bone tired. All the muscles in my arms and neck are sore, I have bruises, my back hurts a little, and I guess that's enough. I'm nearly 58 years old. Loading and unloading big trucks, then returning to the old place the next day to assist with the cleaning is more than I ever want to do again. (above are a couple of pics of the kitchen I so laboriously cleaned---whew!) So, folks I shall no longer be available to help anyone move. When Erin moves again, she will need the assistance of younger, stronger, more energized bodies. I'm done!!!! Fie on anyone who asks for such help! So, there you have it, and I believe that this is all I shall add my first time here. Who knows, it may even be my last time here. You should be so lucky----er unlucky I mean.

5 comments:
Hi, My truest, Bestest Friend!!
How did you do this blog? Where did you find the site?
Love ya....Kristi
Well, well, well, Sandra and Jeanne, you like me so much you went and got yourself another blog. I always knew you wanted to be just like me! I didn't know Erin moved. Nobody tells me anything. Where did she move to? You can let me know in an email so the whole blog world doesn't know where she is. I think you should keep blogging and I think everyone else in the family should get one so we can keep up on one another with stories, pictures, etc. And that is my two cents worth.
Heidi Ho Jeanne,
I am watching as you post all those pictures. Pretty cool, eh?
You just had to post the picture of my hiney didn't ya....
I noticed your hiney after I had posted the picture. Too bad Ernin...it's there for all to see. As for you Lu"weiner" yes, it is cool that you watched me post the pics. I'm cool too. I say so.
Post a Comment