This week, I made two trees. I think I have made 7 or 8 trees since I began creating them. They are easy to do, but time consuming. All the nails along the side of the round piece of wood, and all the fish line going up and down and around each nail is what takes time. Having the glue gun fall to the floor a few times makes me say "naughty words." However, the finished product is nice enough. I like this year's Christmas Village Tree the best. Natalie saw them and likes the Nativity tree. She didn't actually say it was her favorite. She just told me it was pretty.
Anyway, it is thanks to my friend Kristi that I started making these. She sent me some very detailed instructions that were easy to understand. In December 2006, I vowed never to make another, last year I vowed never to make another (after making one tree), and this year I didn't bother to say, "Never again." Who knows? They make nice gifts. And, I like making things even if I do curse a bit while doing so. Besides, this is the time of year to make those Christmasy kinds of things. So, TTFN

2 comments:
My fav is the Nativity one also. I am telling mom you are swearing. I will keep my silence if you do everything I tell you to. Oh wait, for a minute there I thought you were Erin! Hee hee :-) So carry on with your profanities my mean mean old sister.
It turns out that you were even meaner than me, so it's all good. At least I felt bad for what I did to you. Anyhoo, I have heard our mother say naughty words too. So there!
Post a Comment