Friday, November 7, 2008

They Don't Actually Look Alike, but.....




I'm putting Ava and Sadie in this blog. Sadie still had her squishy head. It was the second day (I think) of her little life. Anyway, her head did shape up after that. However, both the girls are frowning alike. You think they're related? Duh!!!! We know they are. I was just kidding. They definitely have a similar look in the two pictures. However, in the end I bet they will look nothing alike. Sadie is still changing. One moment she looks similar to Dana, the next it's Robert, and then it's Melissa. Enough of my chatter, here are the two pictures. Actually they will be above my writing. Pbbblllllttttt! TTFN

5 comments:

Luana said...

Hey, what a surprise to see Ava on your blog. I think lots of babies look similar when they are newborns, even those not related. Heck, I see grown up people all the time resembling someone else other than family. I guess perhaps that is because we are all related from the very beginning with Adam and Eve! :-)

smellnat45 said...

Sadie looks more like Joe than Ava in that pic.

smellnat45 said...

Sadie looks more like Joe than Ava in that pic.

Sandra D said...

Yes, Smelly Sadie does look more like Joe than like Ava,(in that pic) but both have that little frown. I've also seen similarities in a lot of babies even though they don't actually look alike. It must be something about being new.

Luana said...

What a lovely background you have on your blog.