Friday, October 10, 2008

Three movies I would like to be in:



Luana, You copied someones post, and now I am copying yours. But, let's see.........

1. While You Were Sleeping

I love that whole family, love their home, and love the way everything looked at their home
during Christmas. I would take Sandra Bullock's role.

2. Mama Mia

It was very pretty there. I love the music, and want to dance around with everyone. I would
like to feel all that joy they expressed and made their audiences feel too. But even more, I
want to be friends with those 3 women, especially Rosie. She's feisty!

3. A Christmas Carol

I want to go back through time as well as to the future, but I don't want the same experiences as
Scrooge. I just want to enjoy going back to the past. The angels can come and show me the
good parts of all my past so that I can reminisce. I will go back to the Christmas season when
Susan, Kris, and I shopped downtown on a dark, snowy evening. I might not be able to take
part, but I would enjoy seeing it, and seeing what we looked like etc. Then I could see the
present etc. It would be great fun. TTFN

2 comments:

Luana said...

There are just too many great movies to really narrow it down to 3. But it is fun to see 3 that people would like to be in.

Kris Jones said...

Yes, it was fun to do and so many movies that would be fun to be in. Another good movie is Homecoming. I think that was the name of it. The kids came home for Thanksgiving. obert Downey Jr. was a gay man in this one and so cute.