Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sophie Lou

Sophie and I have spent a lot of time together this week. It's been fun. Today, she stayed here while Sadie played Soccer. "Soccer is boring." I have to agree with her on that 100%. So, we played on the computer, printed a couple of pictures, took a few photos, and walked over to Fred Meyer for bananas and treats. Kris was gone when we left, and on our way back Sophie told me she hoped Kris was there when we got back because she likes her. When Sadie and Robert returned, neither of the girls wanted to leave. But, they had little choice. They were smiling as they waved goodbye though.

Back to the photos, I got a few faces from little Miss Sophers, and so I combined them into a montage. I am leaving the many faces of Sophie plus one in this post. Enjoy. In the plus one, she looks like the middle girl on Medium. If I hadn't been there when she was born, I'd think they must be sisters. TTFN
"Plus One"

3 comments:

Luana said...

Those are cute pics of Sophie.

Kris Jones said...

I have seen the many faces of Sophie and believe me she has many. She is a cute little girl and sure loves her Grandma Sandy. When she is with Sandy even daddy isn't to come around her. She has taken a liking to me,go figure.

Rachel said...

Don't click on that first comment. I think it is a virus.

Anywho...Isn't she just too cute? Juston and I LOVE that middle girl on medium. Her personality reminds us so much of Halle. Sophie looks a lot like her in that last picture.