Thursday, May 8, 2008

MY 20 WISHES

1. I want my grand kids, great nieces, and nephews to be safe from the ugly things in this world

2. No more depression problems

3. Piano

4. Alaskan Cruise


5. Get better and better at photo editing

6. A computer just for my photo programs etc.


7. a second bathroom

8. Sherre' to get here, so that I will have a friend in town

9. Being able to sit outside and enjoy the sun without being pestered by wasps, bees, and bugs.

10. Motivation to lose the weight I need to lose for health reasons

11. Like Myself better

12. Meet Tyne Daly


13. Going to New York for one week and have lots of money to spend. (Absolutely)

14. Visiting Government Hill again (Anchorage)


15. All my kids here for every Christmas

16. Be a kinder person


17. Go back in time and visit the downtown area, and buy all the pralines at the Karmel Korn

18. Have a home in Australia or somewhere so that I can go back and forth to fall, winter, fall winter, with maybe a little stay in spring sometimes

19. Having a huge cabin with several small apartments and a huge, quadruple size family room and kitchen for family gatherings.....for family and friends (in Vermont)

20. Have a home makeover if I can't just get a second bathroom

2 comments:

Luana said...

When is Sherre' getting there? I swear, you and she communicate much more than she and I do. Isn't it funny that my childhood friend will become one of your best adult friends? A second bathroom at mom's would be super duper. How in the name of all that is good and true did we ever do with just one bathroom while 10 of us lived at home?

Sandra D said...

The house isn't even on the market yet. They are still working on it.
Sherre and I have some things in common that you and she don't. However, I don't hear from her more than you do. I will once she gets moved though. Cause she will be here. Still, I think that you will always be her very best friend. That isn't a problem for me. Go right on ahead. You two go a long way back.
One bathroom sucks, and I don't know how we ever did it. I would like to have my very own bathroom that I don't have to share. Oh well.......