Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Page Photo or Drawing so to Speak

Just a wonderin whatcha all think of my picture up there. The girl happens to be me. I traced my picture from first grade, used color pencils, put us on the background of a picture Lexie colored and then cartoonized it so to speak. Ain't it fun? There is a reason for that picture, and one day very soon, those of you who don't know why will hear the reason. But for now, mum is the word. In fact, this blog is a place where I just may put the reason for the picture. Have a good one, and TTFN

1 comment:

Luana said...

I knew it was you before I read the blog post. I just don't know who the boy is and what it all means. It looks like you both have chicken pox. Fill me in on the meaning Jeanne.